“Success in the Venly Fellowship for me was measured by my passion and effort to make a connection and significant impact with the local businesses I worked with during the year.”
Venly selected Tim as a Fellow after he graduated from Emmanuel College in 2016.
“The most exciting part of being a Fellow is using the Venly tools and training to guide my local business clients so they succeed through social media.”
Venly selected Emma as a Fellow after she graduated from Mount Holyoke College in 2013.
“It was such an honor working with the Venly team and learning from the Venly team.”
Venly selected Colleen as Support Team Lead after she completed her service as a U.S. Marine officer leading Female Engagement Teams in Afghanistan.
Venly Fellowship Overview
- Recent Graduates
- Returning Veterans
- Military Spouses
- Social media-based outreach and engagement
- Community commerce-based innovation of products and services
- Cloud-based operations software
- Cybersecure grassroots use of big data and artificial intelligence
Attributes of a Venly Fellow
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, collaborate on a team, make an impact, be accountable, and never quit
- Commitment to continuously learn from people and new experiences
- Online research skills and attention to detail
- Passionate motivation to help local businesses grow, create jobs, and strengthen each community they serve
- Venly field certified in social media, community commerce, and cloud-based best practices for local businesses
- Cross-trained in multiple market categories
- Recognized for achieving measurable revenue growth with local business leaders
- Accomplished at leading new client outreach and behavior change within a business
- Experienced in applied cybersecurity and emergency preparedness best practices for local businesses
- Distinguished for employment & advanced studies throughout their career
Core Values of a Venly Fellow
- I believe in strengthening communities through local businesses and innovation.
- I believe that at the core of the Fellowship is personal and professional growth for me as a Fellow and commercial growth for the communities and businesses that I serve.
- I am an independent thinker, and I am confident in my training, tools, and ability to take initiative.
- I am a team member and part of a successful ongoing collaboration with businesses and communities that depends on past and future Fellows.
- I believe helping businesses and communities grow starts with understanding what their strengths are, what they most want, and what they most need.
- I believe in being part of the next generation of high-integrity, ethical community leadership.
Core Business Tracks and Skill Sets from the Venly Fellowship
- I. SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING
- II. SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
- III. SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYSIS
- IV. OUTREACH & COMMUNICATIONS
- V. OUTREACH FINANCIAL PRIORITIZATION
- VI. CONTENT CREATION
- VII. ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- VIII. WEBSITE DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION
- IX. ECOMMERCE
- X. SECURE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT